| || |
Why Choose South Shore Hospital?
South Shore Hospital is a leading regional provider of acute, outpatient, home health, and hospice care for the 600,000 residents of Southeastern Massachusetts. South Shore Hospital's home health care division - South Shore Visiting Nurse Association - includes South Shore Visiting Nurses, Hospice of the South Shore, and Home & Health Resources. More about South Shore Hospital.
South Shore Hospital has been recognized nationally for its commitment to quality, patient safety, and good outcomes for patients.
There is a Difference
Caring for our community. That is what it means to be a nurse at South Shore Hospital. Whether practicing in the hospital or in our patients' homes, the 1,100-member nursing team demonstrates skill, commitment, and compassion in caring for our patients and their families every day.
Our patients tell us that the way we touch their lives is another reason why there is a difference at South Shore Hospital.
South Shore Hospital offers:
- A commitment to excellence, quality, patient safety, and customer service
- Academic medical center affiliations with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Children's Hospital Boston, and clinical cancer trials offered in affiliation with
Dana-Farber/Partners Cancer Care.
- Free on-site CEUs and other education opportunities
- Unit-based clinical nurse specialists create an opportunity for continual learning and development
- Six-month orientation program for new nursing graduates
- Competitive salary and free parking
- Growth in areas such as cardiovascular medicine, home care, surgical services, and maternity, creatingnew opportunities for professional advancement
- Service awards and recognition
View Our 2012 Nursing Annual Report