Directions and Parking
Directions to our main campus in South Weymouth
When traveling north or south on Main Street (Route 18), please turn onto Columbian Street to reach our South, Emergency and McKim Family Main entrances on Fogg Road.
Free valet parking
Valet parking has moved to the McKim Family Main Entrance.
- Weekdays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Attendants also available to assist you in and out of your car.
Free parking available
- Main, Cameo and Fogg lots.
- Ample Handicapped parking available.
- Cancer Center garage, where a courtesy shuttle will take you to the South entrance.
Your questions and concerns are important to us. For parking questions, contact our security and public safety department at 781-624-8288.
The expanded, six-floor Emerson Building
includes two new patient care floors.
The new enlarged lobby features:
- Gift Shop
- Security and Public Safety offices