| || |
South Shore Hospital’s surgical program is supported by a comprehensive team of clinical and support services, including:
- Medical intensivists, physicians who are certified in the care of critically ill and injured patients.
- Nutrition and food services, to meet your unique nutritional needs.
- Respiratory therapy, to enhance your breathing and respiratory function.
- Rehabilitation services, to rebuild your strength and coordination following surgery.
- Diagnostic imaging, including x-rays, CT scans and MRIs.
- Social services, to link you to community health resources to facilitate your ongoing care.
- Laboratory services, to help diagnose your condition.
- Care managers, to coordinate your care and assure you maximize your health insurance benefits.
- Pharmacy services, to provide you with necessary medications.
- Cardiovascular medicine, to assist those with heart health conditions.
- Environmental services, to maintain clean and pleasant care environments.