All of our patient care areas are designated Quiet Zones. It is important to provide patients with a healing and comforting environment and we do our best to keep the surroundings quiet and calm. We ask all visitors to also be respectful of this goal by doing the following:
- Try to limit the number of guests in the room at one time
- Speak softly in and around patient care areas
- Silence cell phones and other electronic devices
- Take conversations to waiting areas or the dining room
- Use public restrooms, not bathrooms located in patient rooms.
Please see our Mother’s Choice visiting policy for more information about visiting mothers on our maternity unit.
Critical Care Units
Family members and significant others only are permitted to visit patients on our critical care units. We ask that no more than two family members visit at a time. Further limitations may be made at the discretion of the nursing staff.
For Everyone’s Health
Please do not visit if you are feeling ill or have been exposed to or have a contagious disease, such as a cold, the flu, measles, mumps, impetigo, tuberculosis (TB), or chicken pox.
If you have any questions about our visiting policy, please speak with your patient’s primary nurse. You can also call our Patient Relations team at 781-624-8888.